Hello! I am Seyhun Akyürek
I'm Application Team Leader in Mobile Channels at Commercial Bank Of Dubai. Open Source Developer. Enterprise Design Thinking Practitioner and Co-Creator
- 🔭 I’m currently working on Commercial Bank Of Dubai in CBD
- 🌱 I’m coding in %20 of my time %80 of my time goes to management, planning, organizing and tech decisions the teams
- 👨💻 I’m talking and sharing my experience with leadership, management, and teamwork.
- 👯 I’m looking to collaborate on Open Source Projects
- 🤝 I’m looking for help with twitter-bootstrap-rails
- 👨💻 All of my projects are available at seyhunakyurek.com
- 📝 I regularly write articles on dev.to/seyhunak
- 📝 I regularly write articles on linkedin.com/seyhunak
- 💬 Ask me about in past I wrote Management, Leadership, Mobile platforms, formerly Ruby on Rails
- ⚡ I’m in Love Coffee, Music Composer, Gamer, Coding
💡 I have over 18 years of directly related software development and/or enterprise software application experience. I have worked in the fields of e-commerce, real-time messaging, payment systems, and financial systems, from startups to corporate companies.
- 8+ years of development I have worked with mobile ecosystems in Apple IOS Platform, Ruby programming language, and Rails web framework for up to 3+ years, especially in the field of mobile applications. In addition, with 3+ years of Java/Spring technology; I have made improvements to the mobile middleware layer performance improvements and fin-tech application.
- IOS mobile application development with Swift/Objective-C, integration with various database services, and client-server applications. I have provided expert knowledge of Rails, Mongodb, Redis, MySQL, and expertise in object-oriented programming concepts.
- I have gained experience integrating third-party APIs into various applications, including Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Google, and Stripe.
- I have gained in-depth experience in software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- A strong foundation in Apple's design principles and interface guidelines -I have used performance principles and features in many projects.
- I have experienced CI tools with strong knowledge (Xcode Server, Jenkins, and Teamcity) in continuous integration.